Now is the time to enter your best work in one or more of 28 categories. Online entry is easy and convenient. You can start your entry, save it, and edit it at any time prior to the final submission. Winners will be recognized with an engraved award, an announcement on the IABC Heritage Region website and a presentation at the IABC Heritage Region Conference, to be held in Detroit, Michigan, Sept. 22-24.
Awards are available in the following categories:
- Education & Training
Silver Quill Award recipients who attend the 2019 IABC Heritage Region Conference will receive their awards during a Sept. 23 luncheon presentation in front of their peers.
Deadline & Fees
Early Bird Pricing through April 8, 2019
Members: $85 | Non‐members: $110
Full‐time student members: $25
Regular Deadlines & Fees
April 9 - May 13, 2019
Members: $100 | Non‐members: $125
Full‐time student members: $35
Complete information, including past winners and selected work plans, is available at silverquill.iabcheritage.com. Choose Previous Recipients for examples of award-winning work.
How to Enter
1. Visit our website: silverquill.iabcheritage.com.
2. Read "How to Enter".
3. Choose your division and category.
4. Write your work plan and save it as a PDF (or fill in the online questionnaire for Skills Division entries).
5. Gather your work sample(s). You may submit up to five.
6. Upload your entry and submit payment at iabchrsilverquill.awardstage.com
IABC Heritage Region Silver Quill Chair