Now is the time to enter your best work in one or more of 28 categories.
Awards are available in the following categories:
- Education & Training
Winners will be recognized with an engraved award, an announcement on the IABC Heritage Region website and a presentation at the IABC Heritage Region Conference, to be held in Detroit, Michigan, Sept. 22-24.
Silver Quill Award recipients who attend will receive their awards during a Sept. 23 luncheon presentation in front of their peers.
Deadline & Fees
Early Bird Pricing through April 8, 2019
Members: $85 | Non‐members: $110
Full‐time student members: $25
Regular Deadlines & Fees
April 9 - May 13, 2019
Members: $100 | Non‐members: $125
Full‐time student members: $35
Complete information, including past winners and selected work plans, is available at silverquill.iabcheritage.com. Choose Previous Recipients for examples of award-winning work.
How to Enter
1. Visit our website: silverquill.iabcheritage.com.
2. Read "How to Enter".
3. Choose your division and category.
4. Write your work plan and save it as a PDF (or fill in the online questionnaire for Skills Division entries).
5. Gather your work sample(s). You may submit up to five.
6. Upload your entry and submit payment at iabchrsilverquill.awardstage.com
IABC Heritage Region Silver Quill Chair
About this channel
- 15,802 views
- 29 articles
- 2 followers
Earning an IABC Silver Quill award is a mark of distinction in the communication profession. Complete information is available on our website at https://iabcheritage.igloocommunities.com/silver quill.